Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, November 29, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
My teeth gum pain, I thought it was ulcer and I kept gulping water but no! It was....... my cute lil tiny wisdom tooth popping out!!!

Does it mean I'm wiser right now? :D

Been studying for the WHOLE day can die. Thank God this is just mid term and only 15% but can't afford to screw it up also. @@

Never mind just tahan for one day and its enough!!!

Life has been pretty boring :( and this week's classes are soooooo less! Monday no class (public holiday), Tuesday no class, Wednesday 3 hours of class, Thursday 2 hours of class and Friday no class. LOL awesome or what :P But I still havent count in those replacement class yet. Whats the point of having public holiday when we have replacement class we need to go on SATURDAY huh?

Gotta go and sleep......... not. Gotta finish up studies first :(

Goodnight late owls.
1:55 am
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket