Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, November 28, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Mid terms are COMING! Teach me how to study when Christmas and CNY is coming. The power to stay focus on what you are suppose to stay focus on and not sway away from it. Its gonna be quite tough. But I'm not doing these alone rite!!

Rainy day whole day. I began to like rainy days don't know since when. Last time I don't really like rainy days because it kinda make me moody but right now I think they are gonna freshen up the air so MORE RAIN PLEASE! LOL

Had a very sweet dream today. :))

The first reaction when I asked my boy friends this : Do you all wanna watch Twilight?

They will be like this


so I guess I can only watch Twilight with my girl friends.

I gotta go continue study. See ya people!

Till next time!

P/s : Can't wait for December to come.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket