Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, November 14, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Just had a chat with my sister last night. She advised me on something that I think it is really wise and true.

Sometimes you just gotta love yourself and SEE. CLEARLY. what's good for you and what's not.

Those that are good to you, go ahead. Those that are bad for you, just bail yourself out.

Decisions made, I hope I can do this!

Just got back from aerobic class, boy it was tired enough! But we kinda enjoyed ourselves into it. Tomorrow dance class, better be good. I hope its boring! T_T And tomorrow presentation too, good luck to all of us.

Next week Monday - exam. Crazy right?!?!

I wish to just have fun fun fun! xD

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket