Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, November 07, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Its a happy Sunday today. Went church early in the morning, and they sang my favourite song!!! We were literally rushing in the church just to sing the remaining part of the song. If Hillsong come Msia, that will be wonderful. Agape has the best band ever!

Then took a short nap and at nite, went KL for dinner with cousins. We had this tradition of going KL quite often just to have dinner with my dad's bro and sis.

Tomorrow PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! Say yes. Going out buy something in the morning, then lunch, then movie in the noon.At night? Wedding dinner with my mom. Dad refused to go he was like, ''wedding dinner again?!?!'' So I had to accompany my mom go. Who else is there I also don't know. -_-'

Going back Melaka on tuesday. If I am free tomorrow I promise a post of HK day 1. Alright?

Stay tunedddd!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket