Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, November 16, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Hi all, good night (lol) just gave my blog a new cloth! How do you think?

I personally like this better than the previous one. I wanted a simple, grey, white theme of blogskin and I got myself this! Took me sometime to modify here and that but it was good in the end.

Pictorials!

There's like a cupcake trend among us recently. Mom bought us some cupcakes and we brought to Mlc!



Looks cute right?


They have this golden beads on top too. Of course they are edible. :P





Cute cupcakes from housemate. <3

Belated birthday gift from my friend!





With a small card. lol :)


Inside it was a cup! Sooo cute!

Going out early in the morning!



And went for brunch.


Awesome porridge.

Awesome yong tau fu. Uhhhhhhhh :D

My whole body was quite pain. -_-'' FYI, I went for dance class yesterday! Emily was the instructor. She was really really good. And she's a very patient and caring girl too. Very rare and seldom you can find such good teacher, appreciate. We learn The Boys by SNSD. LOL


 Next monday exam already, time flies huh. :(

Till next time!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket