Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, October 27, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Its such a NICE acoustic song! Don't you think so! Simple piano accompaniment with Adele's powerful voice = awesomeness T____T

Watched Paranormal Activity 3!! I skipped the 1 and 2 I don't know why I din bother to watch at first. Hehe.But now watched the 3rd one! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm overall ok la hahahah I guess I'm quite of a brave girl! :P :P

I LOVE MOVIES. More movies to come please. =D I prefer movies over sing k like seriously hehehehehehe.

I'm going back to hometown again! Yeahhhhh I love these kinda free life. When its not too hectic and not too free.

Insomnia is a very scary thing.Sometimes I can get insomnia for HOURS. Its like I'm sleeping but when I wake up I feel like I was awake for the past few hours, just that my eyes were closed, that's it. -_-
Got quite few sleepless nights recently. :(
The worse night was I went to bed around 2, still awake around 6... O_O...

Isn't it funny how guys' dreams are getting their DREAM CAR and girls' dreams are getting a super branded bag or shoes? Sometimes its really funny to see different perspective between guys and girls. No matter how complicated you are, how bad your personality is, this kinda thoughts are still so cute.


Gotta try sleeping early! Goodnight! =)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket