Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, October 23, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
At Pavilion!!



The usuals!


Go Pavilion by public transport is even harder now. I guess we'll visit Pav lesser!

Lunch first @ TGIF! In HK u everyday can eat TGIF. One average meal in HK is RM30. Even just some normal char siew rice. Its RM30 already. -__-''





The starter! Lovess it. NOthing goes wrong with cheese I guess. ^_^


The burger! I love the onions on top! I wonder why people don't like onions? Without them your burger will not taste as good! I still prefer McD fries hahahaha. I'm such a fan of McD I can eat McD 3 times a week! Which is something I shouldnt be proud of....................




We got this FREE dessert! Just check in TGIF in foursquare and you will entitled this small lil desserts. The manager told us 1 dessert per table but the other staff told us 1 each. So...... :D :D
Mine was awesome! Strawberry pudding/ice cream thingy.


Shopped at F21! A must visit whenever we go Pav. Love their chaning room. But we always never buy anything from there one. :P




Inside TopShop! Don't mention this shop okay, their clothes are LOVELY but their prices are DEADLY. Damn.
Oh how I wish I can have another shopping trip. It has been agesssssss.

SOMEBODY GET ME THIS PLZZZZZZZZ ^________^






:D :D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket