Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 21, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
My class OFFICIALLY started! But in total I've only went to 3 hours of classes this week. I still can't get used to it to be honest. Today I was writing down on my paper I was like, oh my god what is my hand doing? Is it writing something? Why I feel so strange? And when I look at the slides in front, I can't focus. I can't focus on what is it. I can barely see clearly. I guess I'm... short sighted!!! To my horror I rested my eyes, massaged them a lil and tell myself, I kenot watch anymore dramas on my laptop. I've been addicted to GG and I just finished season 2. Going for season 3. And other than laptop, I've been facing only electronic stuff! Healthy much Steph. Sometimes an Ipad can't totally replace books because they will damage your eyes. Beware, guys.

Celebrated Kelling's birthday on Thurs. Hope she enjoyed her sweet 21st. We gave her a perfume! Gucci Guilty. Hope she loved it. What's with the perfume trend going on recently? Its like we've been buying, spraying, testing, discussing bout perfumes all the time! Lol. When I smell perfume on Kelling I was scared. I thought her sister already bought her that perfume or I thought she already HAD it. Luckily, she took her sister's perfume and sprayed it. Hope you love the golden color perfume okay. Grand enough we know! :P
Sad thing is, that celebration has NO surprises at all. Believe it or not, she knew the whole progress already. So surprise plan FAILED. Anyways, just hope you can enjoy it and hope you can have an unforgettable one.

I'm back to Seremban already! and I'm starting to miss HK. I really do! Minus all the unfriendly staffs over there, HK is a really nice place to travel. Not stay. Lol. and I think i'm addicted to travelling already! the air stewardess looks so hot, the food is not bad, the everyday travelling. omg awesomeness. I wanna fly again!!! Someone please sponsor me hehehehe. :D

Gotta go, lots of errands to run. Hope its a great day tomorrow. 
Enjoy your weekends people. Till then!


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket