Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, October 18, 2011 // 1 comments (+)


My 2 weeks of holidays just FLEW away.

Good thing is, I can see my friends. And my life will be a lil bit more disciplined than the life I'm living in Seremban, because it is such a comfort zone to me! And I can go MORE OUTINGS. :D

Bad thing is, more money spent, and urgh, busy lifestyle. But being busy is better than being free, imo. When I'm free I'll just think of unnecessary stuffs, which is not good! And when I'm busy I'll feel better.

Will upload HK trip pictures this weekend! Won't be updating my blog with it I guess. TOO much of pictures already. If you wanna see them, just go to my fb profile! I'll upload those pictures by this week.
But if my friends and my sister already uploaded, then I won't be uploading, instead, do a short posts of HK!

Gotta adapt to the study life and get out of my comfort zone already. -_-
Oh how I wish I'm working and don't need to go back to school anymore.. xD

P/s : I WANNA WATCH REAL STEEL!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket