Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 28, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
people who have more knowledge. In terms of.....better taste? I'm not saying bout better results. I'm saying about better taste. Better results just show that you STUDY more than others. It doesn't mean better taste.

Sometimes people who are naive are good. You'll find them cute but when you hang out too much with them and they actually cannot understand for better taste, you'll feel uneasy when you're with them. (especially the people around the age of mine)

I actually prefer people who have a better taste and at the same time don't be over-confident. I hate people who are over confident. Can't you just be normal? People can be confident and likable too, don't really have to SHOW that you are really confident. . Or say something to others to lower down them and build confidence to yourself. That's just annoying. The more you show, the more inferior you are inside. That's how I felt. Don't you know the word humble?

I sometimes find some people have really good taste and yet they look very humble, like at the first sight you don't feel she has overwhelming confidence with herself but as you know her more you will feel like she has certain attraction with her natural confidence. Where to find such girls and guys nowadays.

I'm still searching though. I really love that type of people.

Sometimes its good to open one eye, close one eye.

The biggest problem with two-faced people is, never knowing which face to slap first. Nice one Ken!


P/s : Don't worry good taste people. When people around you never acknowledge your taste, don't feel downcast. I acknowledge yours. =D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket