Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, October 09, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
A friend of mine just asked me : HEY SMACKY, GO CHECK OUT THE MOON NOW!

I was like.. Okay. When I got out, the moon was like this!!



*gasps* Such a beauty!!!

Im not a stargazing fan but this really is beautiful!!! How often can you see that? Never.

I'm currently watching Gossip Girl Season 2. It. was. addictive. You have to try and watch it before you judge it! :P

I kinda love how it ends up with their small dreams come through. What I hate was their dramatic relationship, and that's all. But it wasn't thatttt complicated and bad. Watch it and you will know.

FYI,

I'm going to HONG KONG tomorrow! For one whole week! So don't call my hp or text me.I'll be onlining when there is wifi! I believe there will be!

Wish me safe flight and Hong Kong, ngor lei la!

#TravelSteph

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket