Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, October 05, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Despo guys are REALLY REALLY, REALLY REALLY scary. They don't kill you outside but they kill you inside -_-'' I find myself staying away from despo guys alot. Especially those who.... never really fall for you for real. they don't like you for who you are. maybe they did. BUTTT. they never really think clearly before they ask you out or before they flirt with you or even confess to you. What the...........

Eww.

I don't wanna complain bout them but THEY DESERVE TO KNOW THIS.

Desperate I mean like, OMG i have to find a gf!!! I have to have to!! And keep searching for the right one, keep talking to hot chicks hoping they will ACTUALLY like them -_- and keep on caring for other girls.
Like eww.

Sometimes I hate people who are so thick faced. But..... =/ you know.. girls just loveeeeee attention right? that's a contradicting one.

I mean we girls LOVE to be disturbed but in a fun and flirty and happy way lah. Not those ways that we feel mafan or what la. Sometimes girls love to be annoyed too (just like me lol) because.. I dont know. that's the way how people show love to me I guess. The more you annoy me, the more I think you like me. =D So cute.

But not annoy in that kinda...really annoying way!!!!! I know we girls are hard to please. I know but the basics you gotta know right? Geez. Girls don't usually require alot la okay.Don't so overestimate us.lol

Before I end this post, I'd like to say. DON'T BE SUCH A DESPERADO. that will only freak girls out. If you want girls to like you, go flirt with her in a fun and happy and bully way. kinda hard to get. instead of........ eww. LOL. I don't know if you guys get wad I'm trying to say, but good luck. =D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket