Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, September 25, 2011 // 2 comments (+)
This afternoon Yvonne brought us to have lunch at



MI SUAAAAAAAAAA. Super addicted to it. And also the o chien. Put lots of smiles on your face. =D =D =D =D

Agreed to go town and have lunch. Back and forth need 1 hour. -_- just because I MISS IT! So much so much. And its kinda small getaway from books. :P

I think I'm kinda addicted to a life where -
1) I sleep late, wake up early.
2) No more 2 hours naps
3)Updating blog during midnight just because I feel like it!


Say hi to Timmy! He accompanied me study today. How sweet! Minus his smell of course. somemore his butt facing my hair wth. hahahahaha -_-


Timmy sniffed my neck today. Not once not twice but many times dy! Superrrr cute. He sniffed, and look down. Then look up and sniff again. I don't know why?Maybe he feel safe. :P But its really cute and very ticklish too -_-

That's all.

Goodnight! XX
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket