Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, September 11, 2011 // 1 comments (+)

I really don't wanna be so messy. I really don't. Look at all the papers scattered arounddddd!

That's how messy my bed and table will go everytime near exam. T_________T

Until 30th only, be patient stephhh!

I feel like I'm a vampire always hiding at home only cannot see the lights. ',..,'

Aiya but never mind la. This taught me that I should appreciate happiness more. :P

I've seen so many people seeking attention here and there. I understand human needs attention. But don't disgrace yourself please? Just love yourself okay. Nobody's gonna love you if you don't love yourself.

Lets talk about something happy lately.
1) I really enjoy eating my lunch/dinner at home. I can never get bored of Milo + Biscuits + bread and sometimes half boiled egg. Kill me. But I wanna bring those to coffin
2) I really enjoy watching TVB dramas at my apartment. I'm such a dramaholic T_____T
3) I really enjoy going to the gym! I don't know why but I really love it.
4) I really enjoy yumcha till late night with my girlfriends. We always talk until non stop I just duno how to stop.
5) I really enjoy waking up late everyday. Sufficient sleep is my life wei! Hhahahah
6) I really enjoy seeing my house so clean. Ok very messy but I promise, very clean one.
7) I really enjoy eating McD. I think their fries are really awesome and addictive.

I wanna watch so many dramas right now. Especially Grey's Anatomy. Heard lots of good reviews of that! I wanna go for movie too. I haven't watch Smurfs yet! But I think I'm going to download it liao. Got any nice new movies worth watching ah? I feel like I'm in the jungle no internet no nothing lately. -_-'' And any nice songs? The latest I heard is moves like jagger. I even googled what does jagger means hahahaha. And I wanna go out yumcha. I wanna go out play. Someoneeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *drag voice

CANT WAIT FOR EXAM TO FINISH!!

P/s : One of my friend just broke up with his GF. So sorry for him. :( Who said this year we all got love luck ah! Hmm just hope you can get over her soon and reduce the sadness to the maximum okay. Collect back pieces of you and patiently find again. There are billions of girls out there. =]

Goodnight!
XX



Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket