Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, September 13, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


I have totally forgotten how sweet church song's melody is. Totally forgotten..........

Listened back to it I find myself feeling charged up and so.. POSITIVE!!! So calm, so loved. Like really.

I miss going to church. Hmmm..

People say bad memories cause the most pain, but I think it's the good one that drives u insane :))
 
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true.
I always find myself smiling back at sweet memories instead of the bad ones. I did think back of the bad ones sometimes but I don't know why my mind just go through the bad ones rather quickly and search for happy ones again. 
Guess that's the positive side of me. :)

For every happy memories that you have, that's priceless.
 A heart that hurts is a heart that works. So don't be afraid.
P/s : I was alone at the gym today. Alone....................... O_O

Ok enough for the break. Study life I'm back. huhuhuhuhu
P/p/s : Thanks Yikxin for the internet connection sometimes! :P

Sometimes I'm at this phase of life where I think nerds are sooo sexy (attractive i mean ahem). Then another phase of life where I think serious guys (people who notice news and technologies stuffs) are soooo attractive and other times I think funny guys are so attractive and other times I think guys who are sometimes childish are so attractive and sometimes I think guys who treat me bad (because they failed to express their love out) are sooo attractive but sometimes I think guys who treat me good ( because I'm touched) are soooo attractive. So in short I also dont know what I'm talking about la. That's how I felt though. HAHA.

Goodnight. :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket