Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, September 21, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
I thought I will never have insomnia.

But I did. It lasted for about a month. That insomnia is crazy. Maybe not to some, but it is to me.
I stayed up with my eyes closed for about 1 hour daily. And when I woke up, I feel extremely tired. Not forgetting I had lots of dreams too. Having dreams to me, are like a work out for my brain when Im sleeping. When I woke up I'm still feeling super tired! Any ways to NOT have any dreams?

Had McD for dinner today. WOOHOO so happy! It has been long since I last had it. Gcb is awesome and also the fries!!! Indulge in unhealthy food can be so satisfying sometimes. XD I'm talking bout once in a blue moon! :P But I so long never go gym plus eat all these fattening food. So sorry my lovely body. hahaha

There will be people coming to your life and make your life HARD. They did make you a better person. But when you think back, that were some awwwwwwwful memories. Ewww leave me alone. :(

But there are some people who will enter your life, make your life EASIER, brightens up your life and still, made you a better person. Who doesn't want that? =D

So please be good to others, you're being good to yourself too. I don't wanna see how karma tortures you. Really. =]

You want others to describe you in front of their friends as ''he's awesome. he's legendary'' RIGHT! 

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket