Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, August 27, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


Thx my kawan kawan for recommending me such nice songs. Any other nice chinese songs? :P

T________T why must i listen to such song at this time!!!!!

But let me emo for a while first okay. It has been such a long time I haven't had my nice nice emo moments wth hahahaha

These few days aren't really my days. But I will endure. Ren Yi Bu Hai Kuo Tian Kong! you can skip this banana. hahaha

Hmm, if you guys ever feel lonely, just text me alright? I'll be available to text! Friends will always text with friends. =]

T_____T continue my emo moments liao. byebye.

Listen to that song ok! So sentimental. Oh ya, this song also for


too.

Eh, I mean...


Hahaha :P

P/s : Steph, you should really appreciate things that you have right now. God is treating you very good already. When you think you're in such bad luck/moments, there are so many out there are going through something worse than you. =''')
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket