Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, August 16, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


Isn't it funny when people FORBID others to say rude words when they don't even mean it, they just say it cuz they are used to it/ make some fun/ try to make the whole conversation become funny and close.

But they themselves ARE allowed to say something GOOD but they never do it at all?

What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?

I find it really really funny. * sarcasm on

*ok I admit i make empty promises too. But at least I didn't hurt anyone/offense anyone!

Was planning HK trip with my bunch of friends just now. it was funnnnnn! :D

I always love, love, trip. Speaking of which, I think its really worth investing in a semi pro camera. Going to buy soon ( if i have the money la of course hahahahah!) so that all the pictures taken overseas look sooooo nice!

Hmm, should start saving for this already!

Going to sleep. Tomorrow 8 am class. How come last time we had class from 730-130pm non stop also not tired but now 8-10, 12-2 also so tired ah? Aiks. Lazy people!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket