Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, August 14, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Do you all believe in Horoscope ? I don't. I used to follow Horoscope but then I realized, it's what the build and shape me for who I am, like, I literally listen to their analysis and advice and ignore all the changes I could make to be a better me.

I stopped reading horoscope for a really really long time but I came across with horoscope lately, and I read it.

And I found most of them are so.....true.....

To what extend? To the extend where every lines I read, I kept nodding my head! I felt like wanna share with others the accuracy of horoscope but........ everyone was asleep. I was reading it on my bed before I close my eyes wth. So yeah, I hold my excitement down, and go to sleep. hahaha!

I don't know how trust-able horoscopes are, but sometimes I find it really cute. It goes like separating all the human into different horoscopes, with different traits and personalities. Last time I even read on horoscope compatibility and when my horoscope is compatible with the guy I admire I will shy shy * HAHAHAHA

I know most of the girls LOVE horoscope, before they start any relationship, the first thing they will do is to read about horoscope to see whether this guy matches them or not. But I am only half half on horoscope thingy. But sometimes you just can't deny how true they are!!!

Of course don't blindly believe in horoscope until even if you don't agree with certain points they proposed, you also assume the people are like that la.

P/s : LCW lost. Great match I felt. I didn't watch, got to know those news from friends haha. You're always Malaysia's champion okay! :) heart heart!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket