Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, July 04, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
SO FREAKING LONG never update my blog huh? I'm so sorry, no internet access for the past few weeks. Actually, no internet access for this week as well. Lol. Gotta apply for broadband liao :(

It was indeed a really busy week for the past week and this coming week. :( This sem is gonna be superrrrrr busy! But good also lah last sem very free ma compensate liao hor hahahah..

Watched Green Lantern and also TRANSFORMERS 3!!!!!! Wow. Green Lantern is indeed super childish. But I like the ending part. There are two types of people in this world, the Do-er, and the Thinker. Which one are you? Inspired me alot wei this line!

And also Transformers 3, although not much moral issue inside but still....... I LOVE IRIDESCENTTT! When its played we were like.... Awwwwww~ heart melt!




Uhuh uhuh uhuh. So true!


I'm alive, not dead! =]

P/s : Julian Lee and Chin Siang beside me, insist me to mention their names in this post. So I hereby grant you guys a wish!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket