Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, June 25, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
*Warning, Girlish post ahead!*


Painted my nails like this not long ago. Hello Kitty bow inspired nails. Did a pretty good job on the right hand, but a messy job on the left. Who ask me left handed! Next time I shall seek help from Kristy Chong.


Lace princess-ish inspired nails. I kinda love it!


A gift for Mei Chern. Such a cute pouch ain't it? It costs a bomb too. lol but its really cute and hope ya like it!


Cute earrings, Kristy's loot. Pinjam me wear ah heheheheheh ^_^


Cutestttttttt paper bag EVER!!!! Love it. Hehe

Next post : Cameron post! :P

P/s : I dreamt GCB promotion is going to over soon. And I was so desperate to find people eat with me. WTH right!!!! haha
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket