Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, June 18, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Last time, it makes me REALLY reluctant to go back Melaka. I don't know why. But I just dislike going back Melaka, I wish I can stay in Seremban always.

Until recently, I found out that, going back Melaka ain't bad. The freedom I've got, are none compared to the freedom I've got here in Seremban. LOL I have freedom of course, but still, going out till too late, my parents will worry. No matter how hard you assured them that you are old enough to take care of yourself, they will still worry. No wise words gonna stop the worries I guess. lol. So when I'm in Melaka, it is pretty seldom we will come back before 1 am. Serious. Its not like we LOVE to go out, we alwayssssssss go out. We don't really do that. But everytime when we go out, we will definitely hit at least 2 am. lol. I don't know, we just have so much to chat!!!!!! -_- so being in Melaka, my parents don't have to worry about me. At least that's what I thought. lol

Going back MElaka ain't bad as well because I've found my group of friends. A group of friends I can always hang out with, a group of friends I can always go out with. Awesome isn't it? It took me 3 years to finally find a group of 5-6 friends to share our stories together, to hang out together. 3 years..... It was really longggg but it proves that the thoughts I once had '' I will never find any best friends in my uni life :( '' was wrong. :)

I love all my friends ! And I do cherish them. Being with you all make me feel like I'm home. Being with you all can always make my worst days become my bests. =D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket