Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, June 12, 2011 // 1 comments (+)
Once in a while, daddy will bring us up to KL just to go for some family shopping or some food trip or to find my brothers or to visit my cousins. Everytime when I get to know that we'll be going to KL, both Kristy and I will be super excited. I also don't know why. Maybe we just love to go out with family.

Back to topic, daddy brought us to 1 Utama to do some family shopping because we were all having our holidays. We went Puchong for lunch!







Mom and dad busy choosing dishes.


Bro says : Im gonna steal steph's drink later. LOL


Steph said : This is good!


Okay, let you try some lol.


I'm a hot green tea lover yo.


Look at the crowd! It was just a random evening weekday time.


Wah the decoration reminds me of Melaka's Baba Nyonya.





Their asam nyonya fish which tastes superb bcuz its kinda sour!



Prawns! I super lazy wanna peel off the prawn shells so I always always left prawns untouched. lol


Guess what is this!



Otak otak!





Right after that, shopping at 1 Utama!

So we were talking here and there, then I suddenly saw Chocolate Lounge. Remember their awesome fondue?! I do!!!!!! I mean, we do!!! So I was like, DAddy, walk straight, turn left. hahahahahha and he walked super slow ( I duno purposely or what)  so I led him! And we...... we just sat down there...... we were like O_O ... then ^_^



Chocolate lover? They have the BEST chocolate fruit fondue!! Better than Haagen Dasz in my opinion. Hahahah. So much cheaper too! Go give it a try alright! Everytime we eat it we were like..... *closed eyes* hmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *floating* lol no joke.




Mom insisted of snapping pics when we're all ready to eat. LOL

And mom bought shoes for us too! That's why I say go shopping with family = best ak. heheheheh
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket