Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, June 10, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
I just moved to a new apartment - Emerald Residence which is just opposite the old EP.

This new building has 10 storeys and it is only for GIRLSSSSSSS! *yays*

And it was humongous!! Our bedroom, is kinda like double the size of our Ixora room. And our living room, is kinda like 2 Ixora units combine together I think? Its so spacious that we don't know what to put there also. LOVE it. And in each unit, we have 4 bathrooms. 4 BATHROOMS. Which means Kristy and I share one bathroom only. Hehehehehhe ^_^ And I am living with my friends!!!! This is a major bonus. I walked outside, I have 2 close friends sleeping opposite room. Walk upstairs, Yikxin is there. Walk another story upstairs, Chin Xiang is there. =D

But the downsides are ......
1) They do not have any roof so might get darker pretty soon :(
2) They do not have much choices of food especially during dinner time.
3) They do not have much parking slots (which doesn't affect me right now but in the future I kenot guarantee)
4) They do not have SWIMMING POOL AND GYM unlike Ixora!

I guess these are the downsides. Ignoring them all, its an awesome place to stay. Definitely loving it! Kelling and Fong Yee, come over laaaa :(

Gotta go, until next time! Stay tuned. :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket