Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, June 17, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Currently listening to : When I'm with You - Faber Drive.

I love how their music always starts with beautiful melody of guitar strums.

Came back Seremban on Friday. Guess what, our bus has AIR WICK inside one! Every 10 minutes they will spray it once.And that bus has spongebob hanging in front of it. The driver looks like a macho malay guy. LOL damn cute! Maybe that's why I can sleep soundlessly inside the bus? I always suggested people who suffered from insomnia to try out aromatheraphy. Its not like you have to own the aromatheraphy thingy in your room, or burn any scented candles. No no no! Just go and take a bath before you sleep, make sure your body smells good. Then you will have extra nice sleep that night one! :) or, you can put some air freshener inside your room. It helps too! I loveeeee people and places who smell good. I loveeeeeee perfumes hehe.

Going out to buy some grocery stuffs in Jusco soon! Then at night, movie with the buddies and yumcha. Supposed to go KL today but my uncle in KL is sick. So better let him rest.But I really wanna go KL le.

Happy Father's Day to every daddy in this world! For everything that you have done to us, we greatly and deeply appreciate them. Every worries you had, are all shown in your white hair. Every efforts you made in earning money, are shown in your wrinkles. Moms are important but Dads are equally important too. Although you never tell us you loved us, I know you do, based on your actions. Sometimes you can worry about us until you had insomnia one, we're so sorry. :(

I pray for nothing but your health and safety my lovely daddy. <3

Last but not least,

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket