Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, June 26, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
6pm, the perfect weather between the sunny 5 and dark 7.

I especially love to jog around 6pm. That's the perfect weather for jogging anyways. And also, you know you feel better because you're..... GONNA HAVE DINNER :D

Jogging with a headphone is a MUST MUST. If I jog without listening to music, trust me it'll be dead boring. I don't know why all songs sound so much better with headphones on? And when you listen to songs and jog, time passes EXTREMELY FAST.

I love to jog in a garden. Or a house that has a garden. Or a neighbourhood that has garden. They make you really calm and relax. Not to mention I almost being chased by a dog today WTH!!!

She was chasing me, showing her teeth! When I walked faster she run faster too wth man what did I do! I was just jogging peacefully and she thought I'm some kinda thief ah. Not once but twice ady -_- so I swear not to take that road anymore. But that's my favourite jogging path T_______T. Hopefully by next week that dog go somewhere else socialize with her friends ad. That's why I scared dogs. Too passionate dogs are scary T_T like they wanna JUMP ON YOU AND LICK UR FACE WAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I think I kinda understand why my housemate is so afraid of Timmy. Timmy sometimes can get too passionate too. Like, all of a sudden jump on your body. LOL! Super cute!!!!!!!

Was browsing my old pictures, all the memories flood back. Good memories I would say. Its a nice idea to have a scrapbook recording down what special occasion happened on a particular day, isn't it? :D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket