Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2011 // 1 comments (+)
We FINALLY had this.


We always thought of having this but never had the chance? Its either its TOO expensive or we just...don't have enough people.

But we finally had this. Thanks to Mr Frank! He treated us this. Ahhhhhhhh~~ I'm super in love with melted chocolate! I wouldn't mind if you just give me the chocolate and I'll give you the whole haagen dasz balls. I don't mind one. I really don't. :P

And not forgetting, I really love the chocolate lounge chocolate fondue AND the paddington house of pancake's chocolate fondue with dollar pancake. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Desserts are meant to make people happy right? But make people feel damn guilty also hahahaha

After we finished eating that, we were like...... ''I'm never going to touch that ever again.

But now I'm craving it already -_-

Remember when McD breakfast had promotions and we ate until we're so bored of it?

We said, ''I'm never going to touch that ever again......''

But the next day,when we're hungry,''HEY LETS GO MCD AGAIN!'' LOL..

I know I shouldn't crave bout food right now. But don't worry I won't go and eat it. I'll just go and sleep reminiscing the moment I put that into my mouth. I really live to eat la FML.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket