Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 16, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
My camera spoilt. Hence, the less pictures update.I'm thinking of repairing it but I think its going to take few months to get it done! Ahh but at the mean time, I will try to use my sister's phone/brother's camera/mom's camera to take more pictures ok! Super miss my camera.

It was a super duper random day today. Know why?

When I was still sleeping, my sister woke me up and say.

Kristy : Jie, Siong Zu ask u hor, wanna go sing k or not?
Me : Huh? I thought he said Wednesday de?
Kristy : I don't know oh. Kim Soon oso ask wanna sing k or not.

I forgot what I replied. I guess I slept back.LOL

So in the end, we went out sing k because Kim Soon came all the way from Jusco to our house and fetch us because we've got no car. Plus, sing k with them! Never try before, so yeah!

I thought today was holiday eve so its gonna be expensive. But nope! One people RM10++ only. Sing from 2pm-5pm, unlimited drinks and titbits. Haha damn worth it. Plus Greenbox songs hor really really super updated!! Especially those english songs *drools. I sang Rolling in the Deep yeah it was that updated!

Then we went Kim Soon's house and play cards/mahjongs/chill out.It was....really quite random huh.

Joined Julian and Frank for dinner around 8 o'clock. We went Blossom and had their Ikan Bakar! Wah really damn nice. Thanks for the recommendations.

Then we....... we went CC -_- Played Dota with Kristy, Julian, Frank, Derek, Danny, Carmen, Nathan and Kreuz. Yeah I spelt all correctly! LOL.

Because of the dota session we had to ffk Siong Zu Kim Soon they all ah. So sorry so sorry.

It was a super random day but it was reaaaaaaaaally fun. Thanks guys for the fun!

P/s : The only picture I got for the day. Lua's broken toes. He played futsal BARE FOOTED. And he catched the incoming ball with his leg, and it just.....broke it I guess.Rm600 for this -_- 6-7 stitches altogether. He can't drive, can't walk properly. Such a pooooor thing. But he still insisted to drive? -_-

 Wish you speedy recovery ok!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket