Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 09, 2011 // 0 comments (+)

Just came back from this movie. People had been saying how awesome it is for weeks. And I only get to watch this movie just now.

With no regrets! Buff guys, nice cars, nice plot, hot chicks, what else do you need!!

Transformer 3 is coming soon too. CANT WAIT! But this time no Megan Fox. Still remember how we were all obsessed with Megan Fox's hotness,



Damn damn damn she looks like a fox huh? LOL in a good way ok!


She is, by far, the hottest girl I've ever seen. hahahhaha

obsessed with the song Never Say Never, obsessed with the song 21 guns. Right now, Transformer 3 is coming out. Clock really does move in one direction only huh?

Just finished my one and only finals today. I'm soo glad I finally breathed freedom! :D

Okie guys, gonna sleep! Gonna be busy until Thursday. Going bac Seremban on Friday. Wait me back alright! :D

Goodnight.

P/s : I love buff guys. I love guys who can drive like a pro. Ahh~~ ^_^
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket