Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, May 08, 2011 // 1 comments (+)

I really love music. Be it instruments or songs. I just love em.

I learnt piano since I was young. Whenever I played some classical songs, I feel like I'm inside a white castle, and I can almost imagined the pianist is wearing a smart coat, running his fingers on the piano, creating beautiful melody.

Until this age, whenever I listen to classical music, I still feel like I'm in the white castle, so pure, so clean, such a fantasy. It always cheer my mood up.

My piano teacher's mother said one thing which I still believe until today. LOL She said : Girl, you're really talented.

I don't know she said that for fun or being real, but I still believe it until today!ahahahaha

And they always say, artists have weird/bad temper. I guess it fits me too! OMG ahhahaahhaha

I always listen to songs, I can imagine myself playing either drums, or guitar, or piano, sometimes even violin. I don't know why I never pursue music, I guess that's too unrealistic for this realistic world.

Singing a full song out, always makes me feel really really happy. Its like some kind of mood releasing tools.

Despite all these, Im not a big fan of karaoke. LOL.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket