Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, May 14, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
I love all my friends.

And I love to see them loving themselves too.

I love to see them buying stuffs for themselves to be happy.

I love to see them feeding themselves awesome food to see them happy.

I love to see them going on exercise because I want them to be healthy in order to be happy.

I love to see them having their own passion in something because I want them to live their life full in order to be happy.

I love to see them taking care of themselves whenever possible in order to be healthy and happy.

I love to see them avoiding themselves from harmful/unhealthy/hurting events in order for them to be healthy and happy, even in their soul.

Every single person that I know, I sincerely hope you will use your brain, love yourselves more, pamper yourselves more, and see the world more. You can do so much bigger than this.

Alright? Take care. When I say take care, I mean it. urgh. :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket