Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, May 28, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


Good morning! Blogging LIVE at 9:06 am on this beautiful Sunday, smelling my mom's home cooked breakfast, with my daddy sitting outside the living room reading newspaper (which I felt super surprised how can he wake up so early cuz he watched the match yesterday night.lol) it was... pretty good. :)

I'm so sorry I have abandoned my blog. I'll post up as many blog posts as soon as possible so stay tuned!!!!!!!

Hmm too many things happened in these few days. But they are just some obstacles that appear in my life right? I mean, a long road, impossible there are no obstacles coming. As long as I'm still alive and kicking, what else matters?

Been hanging out with many people lately, and I love their companion. But not too much later I become broke and my parents will start to wonder, why are these two girls always going out lately?! I can always say, make full use of my holidays mah. LOL XD.. but yea, if can just stay at home la.

Went KL to shop yesterday and it was aweeeeesomeeeeee. I love the feeling of buying new clothes/necklace/accessories/cute stuffs/skin care/hair care/body care/nail polishes/shoes etc. It feels SUPER GOOD after shopping. Don't believe ah? Go try it out lo :P

Gotta go people. STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!! :D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket