Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, April 09, 2011 // 1 comments (+)
Work is............................................. e.t. = extremely tiring wtf.

now only i know, money isn't easy to earn!!!! Standing for 12 hours for RM70 a day. but still ok la, can get experience, can learn something that we will never ever learn in uni, can know more about a laptop, can know how is it like to deal with actual customers, and the most important thing of all............. THICK FACE!

You kenot imagine how thick faced i became. Its like haunting them, mumbling to them, explaining to them, hard sell to them to buy our laptop. Wow.. I became.. aggresive! No longer thin faced! ahahahah. but the actual meaning of thick face is, can kena scolded without crying. Which is......something still hard for me i guess.

The art of high EQ and the art of super thick face.. when can I master them!!!!!!!!

Now I shall sleep. sleep until tomorrow next morning, get ready for the LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Goodnight people.

P/s : I just poked my eyes with a flyer. Then I look at the mirror, its like I have a red blood spot on my eye white. pictures can't do justice so I didn't bother to post it up! Anyways, I'm glad to make so many friends. I love to make new friends! But the problem is I'm a lil lil bit shy hahahahaha. Goodnight people.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket