Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


The reason why I love this song so much is because..... I listen to it with earphones. Kristy and I both agree in something, which is songs sound so much so much better in earphones.

Yesterday night, I came back home from a tiring work. Its raining outside during the silent night, and Kristy is already sleeping, so I just put on my earphones, and I happened to click this video. At first I was super amazed by the guitar voice, thinking its extremely sexy. Right after that I was completely melted with Richard Marx's voice! Seriously go put on ur headphones again and listen to this! Believe me!

I never felt so melted before. I even converted this video into mp3! So if anyone wants this song, can get from me ok FOC one :P.. Super duper lam ahhhhhhhhhhh! T_T

NO sleep tonight because I have to finish up my assignment first. Heheheheheh.. Goodnighty! Enjoy your sleep because its raining tonight too :P I love to sleep during rainy days!

P/s :  Today I almost lost my phone. its like almost, 1 more percent left and it is gone, with someone else. I don't know who, of course. I went to the arcade, played Daytona with my friends, then my phone just slipped right out of my pocket. I didn't realize at all. Later on I went for a movie. I want to search for my phone but its gone!! I asked my friend to call my phone but he said : someone off your phone!!!'' then I was like, ''O_O'' then he said ''I think u will never find ur phone back ad..'' So I texted my phone saying that my phone is no longer valueble in the market. What's important is the content inside my hp, so if you hand it back to me, I won't report to police.'' But then hor, my phone is offed ad!!! So I decided to go out from the cinema, searched for my phone. I searched high and low in the arcade but don't have! Then I asked the person in charge there, whether he has seen my phone or not. Then he took it out from his pocket, and hand it to me!!!! I actually wanted to curse the fella one but luckily now I found back my phone ^__________^ So happie happie happieeeeeeee. God bless you ok :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket