Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, April 02, 2011 // 1 comments (+)
Just watched How To Train Your Dragon! If you want me to choose Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon, well I can't choose! I think both are drawn by the same person right? And also tangled. The characters look exactly the same. And they have commons betweeen them too - AWESOME CARTOONS.

Now come on, don't judge cartoons! Dont just think they are for kids, they are boring, they are fake.

They are NOT! They are super awesome, with the super amazing graphics, plus, all of these productions are even worth your money, right? Their hardwork of designing, drawing, voicing, creating, perfectioning. AWESOME.




Now you see, amazing things like this won't happen in real life. How can you get a dragon as your pet anyway!! That's why cartoons are awesome! How can people create so many interesting characters out of just their pure imagination? I wish I was that creative!

On the side note,

Went for Ming Kok dim sum today, and we woke up late. Like real late. 9 am gotta meet with YikXin but ended up waking up at 9 am also wtf lol.. overall that bfast was a satisfied one. And it was sooooo full till we lasted till our dinner -_-''

Holidays starts NOW and...... If I have no movies, I don't know how I'm gonna survive. All hail movies!! :P Goodnight kawan-kawan sekalian.

P/s : I really love this movie huhuhuh~
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket