Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, April 29, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Lately I've been really really really busy.

Busy with work.
Busy with who I owe money to.
Busy with finals.
Busy with outings.

I wish my body is super healthy, will never get cramps or pains or sprains so that I can be this busy all day long. Oh God bless my body xD

Lately I have learnt so much. So so so much.
1 - Work hard to make something that doesn't belong to you at first, belong to you at last.
2 - Be patient with everything, solve everything rationally instead of emotionally because if you don't feel okay, it is not the end yet.
3 - Don't freaking multi-task if you can't, I am a very good example. I suck at multitasking.
4 - Do things one step at a time, and learn how to control yourselfffffff. In every way of life.

These are the valueble lessons that I've learnt these few weeks. I seriously thank you guys, including my girlfriends Kelling, Yikxin, Yixi, Qwen and Chin Xiang! Love you guys if ya'll read this ok!! =P
And also thanks to some of my guy friends, they motivate me to be a better person too! :) Thank you guys.

Gotta continue busy-ingggggggggggggg. Hahahah I'm loving this life!!! :P
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket