Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, April 27, 2011 // 2 comments (+)
Hello people! I'm alive not dead.

I didn't know I went missing in blogsphere for so long! Almost a week! I'm so sorry, been quite busy lately. Busy with my mid terms.

Short recap of what I've been doing these past few days.

1) FINISHED MY MID TERM!!
2) Went TOW church on Good Friday.
3) Went Agape church for Easter event.
4) Yumcha with groups of friends, it was really fun!
5) Celebrated Yvonne's birthday.
6) Went Forbidden City!!  :P :P :P





I will blog about more of the details when I'm free, pinky promise!



Last but not least, check out my strawberry DIY nails!

I super love them lor. hahahaha its my masterpiece. :P Don't say I'm vain kay! I'm just a lil bit vain only hahaha

But most of the people say it looks like watermelon har which part looks like watermelon ohh. But nvm lo as long as its fruits can ad -_-

Goodnight people! Enjoy your sushi king bonanzaaaaaaaaaa.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket