Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, March 28, 2011 // 3 comments (+)

This, is effing true.

I still remember I watched Laughing Gor last time, and this is the way he settles dilemma.

And since then, we always use this method to solve OUR dilemma. Whenever I'm in a situation where I can't decide between two things, I will always toss a coin to help me decide.

Why? Because I think its God's will on whatever decision I'll get. And everything happened for a reason, I thought.

But no. when the coin lands and I got the answer, I finally know my final decision.

So sometimes when you're in a huge dilemma, toss a coin! It works for me, always.

P/s : My mid term exam has been postponed to next next week. :D ? -_-? Both!

Can't wait for this Friday ^_^
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket