Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, March 14, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
*edited, made some stupid mistakes LOL*

There are two types of people in this world. One who feels better or is actually better off knowing a lot, and another type is feels better WITHOUT knowing a lot of stuffs.

I am the latter. I think its better for me to know as less as possible. But then, I will feel insecure. =.=''

If it is a beautiful truth, then the more I know, the merrier. But its super rare.....sometimes the ugly truth happens more often. And the only thing I can do, is to not know about it.

Ahh I don't know what to say. I'm trying to stay happy everyday. I'm trying not to view things the complicated way. There are so many awesome people awesome thing in this world, we shouldn't just look at the dark side because its really unfair to the fair side. Right? :)

Worrying is a sin, it is a misuse of imagination..

God bless the whole world.

Goodnight, xoxo.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket