Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, March 19, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
sometimes when you hang out with your parents more often, you will know more about what they are thinking inside. you will start to think IN THEIR SHOES instead of your own.

and you will start to think.. sometimes is it alright that you keep spending money, while your parents are working hard to save every penny.

They are saving so hard, and you are spending so happily. Its like, ruin their whole plan because we want to ENJOY.

Nobody in this world doesn't like to enjoy. but our parents really know the limit. they don't splurge on nice food, nice outings, nice travel all the time... simply because they know one thing - I gotta save for my kids.

This got me think twice before I spent too much. I love you all, always and forever.

You know what makes me happy? The smile on your face.

I'm not a perfect child but... I can make you guys happy once a while, no problem on that. :)

Goodnight people. Will update more tomorrow. 
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket