Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, March 16, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Just had an awesome night with bunch of dancers.

Actually, its more like everyday is an awesome day for me. Sometimes I do rant about how busy we get this week, but everytime after the dance practice, all these are so worth it.

And I just came back from a gathering with some friends. Met with a girl who is really nice and friendly. :)

Awesomeeeeeeeee night! Love it so much. Thanks for giving me these beautiful memories in my tertiary studies my dear friends. Without you, my life is just like..... french fries without salt. LOL

Its always nice to meet up with someone new, right? I just love the feeli of... When you are walking somewhere, and you will see so many familiar faces walk pass by you, and you greet them, smile to them. Don't you feel its great? I do I do!

Thanks for the awesome night. I feel pretty much like I'm one of the character in HIMYM when I'm with ya'll. LOL. Good night people, have a sweet sweet dreams by hugging your smelly bolster and slowly wander into your dreamland.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket