Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, March 03, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


After watching this drama - 7 Days in Life, I've learnt a huge huge lesson.

I always thought guys like small cute girls, clingy, straight forward, immature, childish type of girls. Because they feel ''needed'' and they feel they are just so cute.

This happened a lot to me in real life. Most of my friends around me love naive girls, as naive as possible.

And this show make me realize that, someone actually loves matured girl too. :') I'm not saying I'm a matured girl. But all I know is that I'm not a naive and childish person. I don't really like being childish. That's....... just...... well, hurt others and hurt yourself too. And, nobody can be naive forever. Girls will grow up. Small girl will turn into big girl eventually.

Matured girl doesn't mean they don't believe in fantasy anymore. Doesn't mean they don't believe in fairy tales no more. It means that they never expect so much in relationships anymore. They know such things only happen in movies, just for the sake of grabbing audience's attention. and they don't expect such things to happen on them because this is reality, and thus, they will never feel disappointed when fairy tales don't exist in their life.

Just wanna tell you guys that, I'm pretty glad Bosco said '' She's not like any other childish lil girl, she doesn't need people to make her happy, she can take care of herself well, and sometimes take care of me too.''

I know its just a simple line from a movie. But this changed my mind thoroughly. Now I'm a more confident person, thanks to him. He proved me wrong that I once thought all guys only love naive girls. :))
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket