Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, February 20, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Went for a movie today.


At first I was in hugee dilemma, whether to watch Sanctum or The Mechanics or Burlesque. and i watched their trailer, and in the end i chose this.  ^_^

Its really really nice! I love this movie hehehehe. you guys can go watch it if you want! Definitely recommend. Next movie I think will be Sanctum. I hope its good. Got some mixed reviews about it but so far I think its still okay to watch.

Kristy is back, her holidays are official now. Hahahahahah. But my queen size bed T________T and also my whole internet bandwith T________T but other than that, welcome home kristy! And Timmy ^_^ we can finally go KL makan and jalan d! ^_^

Gonna enjoy my whole holidays. Enjoy them to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Even if I got bored, don't forget, I freakin deserve all these BOREDOM after my stressful exam week. LOL :D

Goodnight people, hope ya'll enjoy your days too.

Last but not least,



LOLOLOLOL
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket