Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, February 13, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Lights will guide you home
And ignites your bone
And I will try to fix you


Just now when I was ironing the clothes, I asked my mom :
Me : Ma, you wanna bath?
Mom : Yea..
Me : Then I bath first ah?
Mom : OHHHH BETTER LET ME BATH FIRST.
Me : Why leh?
Mom : Because when you bath, sure damn long one. Why you bath so long one ah?
Me : Is like that one mah......
Mom : What you do inside the bathroom?
Me : You have to put hair conditioner, wash your face and stuffs ma..
Mom : Waaa.. did you rebut toilet with your housemates in MMU?
Me : No wor, we are quite peace with that....


LOL. you can't blame her, I can bath for really really long. Maybe because I have long hair.
And whenever my mom baths very long, that is because she's cleaning the bathroom.

Busy ironing clothes for dad because tomorrow is Monday.. And school starts, and they need to wear sleek and steady and smart attire to make people think that , ''damn, who help this guy iron his clothes? '' THAT'S ME!

Gotta go bath now, see ya guys tomorrow! I think I will blog about Amelia's birthday.

P/s : Good bye Krystal. Have fun in Tasmania, study hard and smart. Don't get too homesick! Miss you!! May God bless your safety!

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket