Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, January 30, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Sometimes, the more I think, the more I won't do it. Becuz the moment of thinking I am actualy making excuses to myself. Ahh so don't think, just do !!!

I'm not really a night owl. I don't like going out till mid night cuz when I come back, I will have to bath and stuffs, feeling damn sleepy. And I'm afraid of all those hormonal disorder thingy... >.<

I just enjoy cuddling with my bolster in my sweet bed! :D and dun always come back so late let ur parents worry. They can have sleepless nights becuz of worrying for ur safety u Noe?

Time to sleep~ nights folks! Hope u guys have a sweet sweet dreams and no sleepless nights.. ^.^ tuck in tight and sleep like a baby!

Night night baby Rooney.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket