Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, January 14, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
I WANNA GO TRAVELLING!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go Japan, Korea, Australia, America, London,Taiwan and many moreeeee! ^_^

but at least let me go Singapore first T________T. actually we can easily go singapore because my cousin is residing there with her family. but just dont know why until now also haven't stepped in singapore 1 foot yet!!!

oh i really wanna go japan, the fashion city. where you can see lots of hot chicks there! and also hot guys i hope! i duno but i hope! and the food there, i heard their ramen and sushi are 100X nicer than what we have in Malaysia! and also i wanna go there shopping!

and i wanna go korea too! i wanna see SNSD!!! i wanna hear them speak korea language! but i'm not so fond of korea food i guess.

i wanna go australia too! i heard my friend say buy perfume ah, buy branded stuffs there damn cheap!!! O_O
and also there's a lot of hong kie there!

US - what more can i say? I watch a lot of Us shows and I definitely wanna see how big portion their food is ! and also their shopping mall.. i heard their make up is cheap.

not forgetting Taiwan! colleen said their accessories are nice and cheap!! and also their pasar malam food!

I wish all of these would happen as I grew older.. Steph, must make all these happen! Cross your fingers!

regarding Italy and France, well all these places are MUST GO too. but when i grow older first.. hahaha.. current time is to enjoy shopping and fun! older that time only will learn how to enjoy life..  i love traveling!!! :D:D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket