Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, December 04, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Just finished two papers today, the most surprising thing is, I WOKE UP LATE, LIKE 2 HOURS LATE to study for my papers at 9 am!

I slept around.... 3 am iianm, and then plan to wake up at 5 o'clock. But I was startled by my dreams, and woke up and say, OMG DIE DIE DIE THIS TIME SURE DAMN LATE AD!!! And saw the clock it shows 7:30 am :). I ONLY LEFT 1 HOUR TO STUDYYYYYY!!!

And I havent memorized anything yet.......But I did do some tutorials on it already so its still ok.

How on earth? I put my phone on the table, and then set 2 alarms! So that I will have to walk a short distance to stop my alarm ma. But how come when I woke up, I'm holding my phone on the bed one?

Did I just walked a short distance and close it in my dreams?-.-''

I have no idea about it.....FML..

but those 2 papers were okay. not toooooo bad. Still ok. Thank God :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket