Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, December 16, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
My ........ feels so pain I guess its time for the every month thing again!  And I just recovered from a serious (quite) food poisoning. Ok la to me its not so serious. Who wanna have serious food poisoning one?!

I got myself an injection yesterday, to stop myself from vomitting, and apparently it works very well. But my hand got swollen because of that sting. :(

I just hate to get sick. Time seems to slow down so much when you're in pain, right?

Got back from sewing class. Its finally over! And I think it was a hugeeeeee success. :) :) :)

Got one more paper this saturday. But I'm under estimating it. All because of my lecturer's fault he say vy easy one! I oso duno easy anot la but I think very easy la but I scared when I enter then I duno how to do then seriously FML ad!

Feels like getting myself a cute lil diary to jot down my feelings. Takkan everytime I write emo things in my blog one mah. So the best is still getting myself a diary. Girls just love to express!

Ok I gotta go. Gotta study liao. C ya people. Enjoy your weekends!

Dump the sadness welcome the happiness~ (at least just try)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket