Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, December 19, 2010 // 2 comments (+)


Did anybody tell you that this version is REALLY NICE!

At first Kristy was like keep brainwashing me to like this song. I was really skeptical about covers songs. I mostly only like originals. Because when you listen to covers, for sure they will change a lil bit. Modify the song a lil bit. But then this song is totally another feel!

I love the front part of the piano. Such a nice melody! And I love the girl! I love this kinda style girl. So cool and so emo (wtf) and so black!

Go listen to it and you will like it! Not for the first time I know, but sooner or later you will. you will and you will and you will. *Brainwash. hehehe.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket