Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, December 01, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Even though I had a bad day/something bad happened to me recently, I don't like going around with a sad face.

Unless that thing just happened to me freshly, I'll show them on my face because, my face talks. But most of the time I don't see any reasons why I must be emo in front of my friends.

Sometimes I don't show any emotions out because I don't want them to worry about me. I don't want them to ask me ''what's wrong'' because whenever people ask me that question, I'll start crying. And I do believe that if you are emo/sad, people around you tend to behave the same too. So might as well just hide your sadness in somewhere deep. Some people choose to tell out, some choose not to.

I don't like people to worry about me when they already have things to worry about. All I wanna do is see my friends happy. People often call these people ''fake''. But to me, this is what I normally do. Pulling off a :) face can avoid a thousand questions. Girls do love to spill out their thoughts, they love to talk and talk and talk. If you see a quiet woman, don't feel weird. You're just not close enough with her yet. People will start talking if they really can't hold it to themselves anymore.

When I'm sad I'll go watch HIMYM, just watched 2 episodes with Kristy when she's watching today. and read some funny websites like FML. Sometimes things that they've gone through are really funny. You pity them but you still can't help but burst out laughing sometimes. For example,

Today, my cat fell into the toilet, jumped out, and ran straight to hide in my bed. FML <-- isn't it funny!

When I'm sad I'll go listen to music too. It really does help. But not love songs cuz it only make the case worse. T_____T But I always love to listen to love songs when I'm emo because I'm just cruel like that!


Isn't it funny how sometimes words can turn into blades. Like real blades.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket